Dr. Shariq Najeeb
- BDS, University of Karachi, Pakistan: 2006 – 2010
- MSc, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK: 2012 – 2013
- International Association of Dental Research (IADR)
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
- Resident, General Dental Practice, Fatima Jinnah Dental College, Karachi, Pakistan (2010 – 2011)
- Researcher – Tissue Regeneration and Biomaterials, Kroto Institute, Sheffield, UK (2012 – 2013)
- Lecturer (Dental Materials, Dental Morphology), Course Director (Dental Materials), Clinical Instructor (Restorative Dentistry) Al-Farabi Dental College, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2014 – 2016)
- Grant reviewer, National Science Center, Poland (2016)
- Project reviewer, University of Sharjah (2016)
- Najeeb S*, Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Zafar MS (2016), Bioactivity And Osseointegration of PEEK Are Inferior to Those of Titanium – A Systematic Review, Journal of Oral Implantology (Impact factor: 184), Accepted & In Press (link)
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Zafar MS, Almas K (2016), Role Of Nutrition In Periodontal Health: An Update, Nutrients (Impact factor: 759), 8, 530 (link)
- Mohammed JA, Khurshid Z, Zafar MS, Najeeb S*(2016); Immediate Implants: Clinical Guidelines for Esthetic Outcomes, Dentistry Journal, 4 (link).
- Najeeb S*, Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Zafar MS (2016), Therapeutic Potential of Melatonin in Oral Medicine and Periodontology, Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences (Impact factor: 000), 32, 391-396 (link).
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zafar S, Siddiqui F (2016); Applications of PEEK in Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics, Journal of Prosthodontic Research (Impact factor: 693), 60: 12-19 (link).
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Zafar MS, Najeeb B, Qasim SB (2016), Management of Recurrent Aphthous Ulcers Using Low Level Lasers: A Systematic Review, Medicina (Impact factor: 609) (link)
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zafar MS, Zohaib S, Khan AS, Manuel J, Marti Nunez, Sauro S, Matinnlina JP, Rehman IU (2016), Modifications in Glass Ionomer Cements: Nano-sized Fillers and Bioactive Nanoceramics, International Journal of Molecular Sciences (Impact factor: 257), 17, 1134 (link).
- Najeeb S*, Khurshid Z, Matinlinna JP, Siddiqui F, Nassani, MZ, Baroudi, K (2015); Nanomodified PEEK Dental Implants: Bioactive Composites and Surface Modification—A Review.International Journal of Dentistry (link).
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Zafar MS, Agwan A, Muthana M, Sefat F, Qasim SB (2016); Dental Applications of Nanodiamonds, Science of Advanced Materials (Impact factor: 598), Accepted & In Press.
- Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Zafar S, Akhter A (2015); Applications of Lasers for Restorative Dentistry, Medical Principles and Practice (Impact factor: 159), 25:201-211(link).
- Khurshid Z, Sana Z, Najeeb S, Zafar MS, Slowey PD, Almas K (2016); Human Saliva Collection Devices for Proteomics: An Update, International Journal of Molecular Sciences (Impact factor: 257), 17, 846 (link).
- Khurshid Z, Zohaib S, Najeeb S, Zafar MS, Rehman R, Rehman IUR (2016); Advances of Proteomic Sciences in Dentistry, International Journal of Molecular Sciences (Impact factor: 257), 17, 728. (link).
- Khurshid Z, Zafar MS, Zohaib S, Najeeb S, Naseem M (2016); Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis): Chemistry and Oral Health, The Open Dentistry Journal, 10. (link).
- Khurshid Z, Najeeb S, Mali M, Moin SF, Raza SQ, Zohaib S et al (2016); Histatin peptides: Pharmacological functions and their applications in dentistry, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal(Impact factor: 233), Accepted & In Press (link).
- Zafar S, Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Shahab S, Sefat F (2016); Potential of electrospun nanofibers for biomedical and dental applications, Materials (Impact factor: 728), 9, 73 (link).
- Sheikh Z, Najeeb S, Khurshid Z, Verma V, Rashid H, Glogauer M (2015); Biodegradable materials for bone repair and tissue engineering application, Materials (Impact factor: 728), Special Issue: Regenerative Materials, 8, 5744-5794 (link).
Vohra F, Rashid H, Hanif A, Ghani S, Najeeb S (2015); Trends in complete denture impressions in Pakistan, Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad (link).