- Evaluation of Osteocalcin Levels in Saliva of Periodontitis Patients and Their Correlation with the Disease Severity: A Cross-Sectional Study [Link]
- Effect of Alkaline Mouth Wash on Salivary pH levels, and Inflammatory Biomarkers among Smokers. [Link]
- Human Salivary Proteins Extraction via 2-D Gel Electrophoresis by Using Commercially Available Saliva Collection Devices. [Link]
- Whole Mouth Fluid (WMF) Protein Profiling of Gingivitis and Periodontitis Patient of Pakistan Population through RNAPro·SAL® and Spitting Method.
- Detection of Dental Caries Biomarkers from Human Saliva.
- Detection or Isolation of Zika Virus from Human Saliva.
- Synthesis of Salivary Histatins for the Modification of Denture Base Materials to inhibit Candidal Activity.
- Synthesis of Human Salivary Defensins Peptides for the Modification of Dental Materials.
Other Dental Omics Projects
- Elution of Monomers Release from Dental Resin Based Composites.
- Omic Analysis of Human Dental Stem Cells.
- Gingival Crevicular Fluid (GCF) Protein Analysis via 2-D Gel Electrophoresis and Mass-spectrometry.
- Peri-Implant Fluid (PIF) Protein Analysis to Identify the Biomarkers for it.
- Dentinal Tubules Fluid (DTF) Protein Analysis for the modification of Dental Restorative Materials.